Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update

Our Fesitval of Broadway Concert was last night. It went really well. We do highlights from our upcoming season. All the out of town performers worked really hard all weekend to put on a great show. I was fortunate enough to direct/choreograph it again this year. It was great to spend some time with the college kids who will be spending their summer with us at MTWichita this year.

I have planted a garden. Tomatoes, carrotts, lettuce, summer squash, peas, and cucumbers. We will see how it all turns out. So far so good. I sort of did a remodel on my back yard also. I will post pictures of that later.

I was also able to sneak a trip home to see the family for a weekend. I took Samantha gambling for her first time. She thought it was stupid. Then when my family took my back to Vegas to catch my flight we had a little family night of gambling. Such bonding time!!!

The summer is quickly approaching!!! AHHHH!!!!! I will survive.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was stupid because I lost 15 dollars! cant wait to see your "new" backyard!

    ReplyDelete