Wednesday, March 16, 2011

update

Well work is starting to get very busy. We had the teen/children auditions that I got to run the dance call for. We have had Wichita and OKC adult auditions where I was able to assist with the dance call and be the greeter. I am learning a ton!


Our auditions in OKC are held at my old college at OCU during the Spring Dance Show. While there this year it really brought back so many memories of college and all the friends I never get to see anymore. I sure don't miss college but I do miss all the memories and people that were a part of my life during those very important four years of my life. I also remember my parents and sister being able to come see my senior year spring show. My double broke his foot right before tech week and I was able to be in all my parts for every show. It was sad that he broke his foot, but it was neat my family got to see me perform extra!!!


Below is a picture I just had to put on here. I have seen it floating around the internet and it just makes me laugh. If you agree with it or not. I feel it really relates to what is going on right now and I find this picture very intriguing and should give us all something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment